Thursday, January 6, 2011

I know, I know, I said I would be working on drawing animals, but my dogs kept moving and I realized that they're pretty hard. But I'll still doodle them for now. What I do have to offer is a bunch of pictures I found on sexypeople.com and drew some 5-10min sketches of them. These are the ones I have kept, the rest were just sad. Enjoy.











And finally this one (below) is my boyfriend, I didn't want to put up and actual picture of him so this is all you'll see. Well come to think of it I might have a picture of him on an older post.....maybe. anyhoo, I believe I made his face too round and his eyebrows too close to his eyes, but whatever, I haven't drawn in ages! And I drew him out of the corner of my eye while he was playing video games, I don't think he would comply otherwise.

So, all-in-all I would call these "park-sketches", quick and simple. I don't have work 'till later this evening so maybe I'll draw some animals or something.
-Maria

No comments: